Code of Behavior
Norms - In order for us to function successfully as a Christian group, we must agree to certain norms of behavior:
- Respect for all persons and property.
- Refrain from put-downs.
- Politeness extended to all in our group and to everyone we meet.
- Appropriate, modest dress.
- Everyone is expected to participate with the group.
- Be supportive of all members of the group.
- No excessive P.D.A. (public displays of affection)
- Serve one another in Christian love.
- Observe the laws of the land.
- No one is allowed to go anywhere alone, including public restrooms or rest areas.
- No fireworks or playing with fire.
Non-Negotiable: Any violation of a non-negotiable, meaning behavior that is disruptive to the group, or behavior that threatens the safety of self or others, will result in the offending youths being sent home immediately, at the parents’ expense.
- No possession or use of alcohol, marijuana, or illegal drugs.
- No abuse of legal or prescription drugs.
- No sexual intimacy or sexual harassment.
- No possession of weapons.
Transportation Policies – Motivated by our commitment to safety, trust, and stewardship, all youth, leaders, and parents are expected to adhere to the following:
- Must be cognizant of actions and noise levels so as not to affect driver’s concentration.
- Keep vehicles clean.
- Be on time for scheduled departures.
- Follow group policies for all stops.